Please See Before you read...

This blog represents my own personal thoughts, feelings and reflections of events; it does not necessarily represent those opinions of the British Red Cross or any further extension of the Red Cross organisation, including any of its members, both voluntary and staff.
Additionally, they do not necessarily reflect any opinions or attitudes of the staff and people I meet within the health care environments I work in when on placement.

Thank you =)
Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 December 2009

I Have Moved!!! So long Blogspot!

New blogsite folks! Yes, I have been converted to the world of Wordpress.com.

The new site is called Paradise By The Blue Flashing Light (yes, small MeatLoaf tribute there)
and the link to reach it is:

www.bluelightsandtwostripes.wordpress.com


The banter and stories shall continue as before - hope you like the new home as much as I do =]

Keep on reading, cos I'll be blogging y'all soon!

thanks